Dodgers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pregame Dodgers Astros 7/16

Today's lineups:
DODGERS
Furcal
Ethier
Ramirez
Blake
Kemp
Martin
Loney
Hudson
Wolf

ASTROS
Bourn CF
Keppinger 3B
Berkman 1B
Lee LF
Tejada SS
Pence RF
Matsui 2B
Quintero C
Rodriguez LHP

Kemp is hitting 5th today, after hitting 7th or 8th in most of his other games. He will get more rBI chances.Manny is back in the lineup for the 1st time in LA tonight. It will be a zoo at the stadium tonight. Heres what he said earlier today:
On playing his first game in Los Angeles since the suspension:
I'm excited. These are the best fans in the world. I'm ready.
It will be the same ovation as when I came from Boston. Maybe better.
On the Dodgers:
We have unfinished business. We are trying to win the World Series. I like to compete. I like the attenton. It makes me want to do better.
The team doesn't depend on me. We've got great players. Juan Pierre is a great player.
These are the best teammates I've ever had. I love these guys. We care about each other. We pick each other up and that's the way the game is supposed to be play.
On next year:
I'm going to think about today. Everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment